The still moments just after the kids are tucked in...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Green Wednesday

I knew immediately that I wanted this first photo for Green Wednesday, but did not know whether the tree in our front garden would oblige... Monday there were only tender buds that were more red than green really, but I have seen this tree burst into foliage within a matter of days twice before. Magical! Never ceases to amaze me. Wow.


Pleased to have my green photo, I spent the rest of the day hanging out with the girls. The following photos were taken while Maddy was at her swimming lesson:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Sam, and find myself logging in at the end of the day, which is the beginning of your day. I loved talking to you the other night (or day for me). We are so much alike and we need to talk more. You are so loved and loveable and everything will be okay. You have a good life. Repeat this mantra over and over again and it will be so. Life (shit) happens. We are all trying to be happy. Our connections to eachother are paramount to happiness. I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

PS - I only sent this message anonymously because the stupid website wouldn't acknowledge my user name and password. Am trying again a different way. I actually established a blog. jenniathome. but haven't added anthing to to it. One of the reasons that's I've been down, apparently, is that I have a very bad bronchial and sinus infection that's been robbing me of all energy. I'm on an antibiotic and hope that I'll soon have my energy back. I've never felt so uninspired in my life. Mom sent me a complete rosmaling kit to cheer me up. Daunting but intriguing. I'll keep you posted. Love again, Jenni